Curb appeal matters! Buyers want their new home to look good both on the inside and out. The exterior of the home is one of the first things that a person will look at when they are viewing the listing, so it is important that you clean it up and make it look its best. Staging is always going to give you the most bang for your buck and help your pictures, aerial or not, to look professional! With aerial real estate drone photography and videography it is the exterior of your home, which will be highlighted. Below are some tasks to consider prior to a drone photography shoot:
Exterior tasks prior to an aerial real estate drone photography session:
· Close garage doors and any fence gates
· Remove cars from driveway and parked in front of home
· Clean up landscaping (mow, trim shrubs, clear leaves)
· Put away any items that may be laying around, such as garden tools, garbage cans, toys etc.
· Cover garden bed dirt with mulch to make it look more attractive
· Sweep the porch, sidewalks and driveway
· Remove visible water hoses
· Use a broom to remove cobwebs from eaves and door frames
· Open or arrange all window treatments to same length for uniformity
· If you will be having sunset or twilight imagery done, make sure all light bulbs (interior & exterior) are working.
Don’t forget the back yard, it should be a relaxing oasis:
· Clean porch, tidy up outdoor tables/chairs/cushions
· Pillows/cushions should be fresh, not worn
· Clear out kid’s and pet’s toys, balls, etc.
· Set the patio table with fresh linens to give a festive look
· Open umbrellas
· Uncover and clean your pool and spa
· Remove pool vacuum/cleaner hose
· Hide pool cleaning supplies
· Clean and uncover BBQ
· Turn on pool water slides/fountains/water features/lights
· Remove trash cans
It may seem like common sense, but during filming, you’ll want to make sure that the house is clear of other people; such as other photographers, gardeners or landscapers, home stagers or the homeowners. If the homeowners wish to remain on site a security briefing can be given. Make sure to work with your agent and do your part to get the best aerial real estate drone photography footage possible by preparing the outside of your home.
Copyright © 2019 skyhigh shutter - All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for flying with us.